Salted Chocolate Coconut Pistachio Clusters
- Melt chocolate in a bowl. Mix in coconut extract.
- Fold in pistachios.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Use a spoon to scoop of spoonful of the chocolate mixture and push onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with a little tiny bit of salt and sprinkle with coconut.
- Repeat with all the chocolate pistachios. Makes 10-12 clusters.
- Place in freezer and let cool for 30 minutes or more.
- Once chocolate is hard, eat up. Store in fridge in a container.