Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 white sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (canned, not drained)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- 1/2 cup broth (I used Epic’s Beef Jalapeño Bone Broth)
- This may get confusing, so good luck.
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot (except for the garnishes) and mix together until combine. (no, you do not need to brown the meat beforehand, no need to ask)
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low. Once cooked through, mix once more to combine everything.
- Garnish with Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch Dressing, fresno peppers and green onions. A squeeze of fresh lime juice makes it even more fresh tasting!
- You did it. You got through the lengthy, super hard process. And you crushed it! HIGH FIVE!