Sneak Peek Recipe from Juli Bauer’s Paleo Cookbook: Frozen Mango Margaritas
For the rims of the glasses:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- coarse sea salt
For the margaritas:
- 1 cup frozen diced mango
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 4 ounces agave tequila
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- lime wedges, for garnish
- Place the 2 tablespoons of lime juice in one shallow bowl or plate and the salt in another. Press the rim of a glass in the lime juice, then in the salt to coat. Repeat with the second glass.
- In a blender, blend together the mango, 1⁄4 cup lime juice, tequila, and Grand Marnier until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Divide the frozen drink between the 2 glasses and serve garnished with lime wedges.