Soft Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your two cups of blueberries in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently,
- While your blueberries cook, add your walnuts to your food processor and puree until the walnuts are turning more into a chunky nut butter. Then, while your food processor is still running, add your walnut oil to make a walnut butter.
- Then add your blueberries to your food processor with your walnuts. Puree until they are completely mixed together
- Now pour your batter into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Use a spoon orice cream scoop to scoop out 1-2 tablespoon sized dollops of batter. Place each dollop on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. My batter made 15 cookies.
- Bake cookies for 18-23 minutes.
- Let cool. Use a spatula to safely remove the cookies. They may stick.
- Eat em!