- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-5 1x
- 16 ounces strawberries (10–12 strawberries), finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- small handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime (you may want more depending on how juicy the lime is)
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop all fruits and veggies.
- Add everything to a bowl and toss to combined.
- Eat with chips, on top of protein, or however you prefer! Store in fridge for up to 3 days.