Thai Curry Meatballs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 1x
For the rice
For the meatballs
For the curry
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 packets of green curry paste (around 5 ounces curry paste)
- 2 (14oz) cans of full fat coconut milk
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- sliced green onions, for garnish
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
- black sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make instant pot rice.
- While the rice is cooking, add all the ingredients for the meatballs to a bowl and mix to combined. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out 16-18 meatballs. Round them into balls with your hands then place on the baking sheet. Place in oven to bake for 8-10 minutes or until the meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Once the meatballs go in the oven, place a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray with a little avocado oil spray then bell pepper and mushrooms. Add in a pinch of salt and sauté for 5-8 minutes, until tender. Add curry paste and coconut milk, and whisk to break up the curry paste. Let the coconut milk mixture come to a boil then reduce to thicken, about 8 minutes. Add spinach and let wilt for 1 minutes.
- Add the rice to a bowl along with meatballs, then top with curry sauce, green onions, cilantro, and black sesame seeds before serving!