Thanksgiving No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Gingerbread Trifles
- Yield: 3 sundae glasses or 4 small jars 1x
For the gingerbread crumb
For the pumpkin pie filling
- Make the coconut milk whipped cream then set in the fridge to chill while you make the rest.
- Make the cookies then set aside to cool.
- While the cookies bake, place the ingredients for the gingerbread crumb in a food processor and pulse until ingredients combine and break down into a crumb mixture. Remove and set aside then wipe out food processor.
- Place the pumpkin pie filling in a food processor and blend until smooth and combine, wiping down the sides of the food processor as needed.
- To make the trifles (and these could also be made it a shot glass for a smaller dessert option) – fill a sundae glass or jar with 1-2 tablespoons of the gingerbread crumb, then 1-2 tablespoons of the pumpkin pie filling, then 1-2 tablespoons of the coconut milk whipped cream and repeat until glass or jar has filled. Top with a cookie.