Toasted Maple Pecan Overnight Chia Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pecans on a baking sheet and put in oven to bake for 8-10 minutes, until slightly brown and fragrant. Once toasted, roughly chop and separate by half.
- Use a high speed blender to blend together almond milk, primal fuel, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Place the blended mixture into a resealable large jar (or 2 smaller jars) then add chia seeds and 1/2 of the chopped pecans. Seal jar and shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 3+ hours. I recommend placing in the fridge for about 20 minutes, shaking once more, then overnight. This will keep it from separating.
- Place extra pecans on top with a little extra maple syrup then eat up. Breakfast is served.