Watermelon Jalapeño Margaritas
- 8–10 cups diced watermelon
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 8–10 limes)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey)
- 2 jalapeños, diced (with seeds) + extra for garnishing
- 1 cup silver agave tequila (or more, if you prefer!)
- lime slices, for garnish
- Blend watermelon in a high speed blender then strain through a mesh strainer into a glass pitcher.
- Then blend together the lime juice, agave and jalapeños and strain once again through a mesh strainer.
- Pour lime mixture into the glass pitcher with the watermelon juice then add tequila and mix to combined.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh lime and jalapeño!