Blueberry Peach Crisp
For the topping
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup melted butter or ghee
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour/starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Toss peaches and blueberries in coconut sugar, maple syrup, tapioca flour, orange juice, almond extract, cinnamon and salt until coated and place in a pie pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the topping. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the peaches and blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the nut mixture on top is golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream on top!