Holiday Raspberry Caramel Tart
For the shortbread crust
For the toppings
- 1 container of raspberries (about 10 ounces – or about 36 raspberries)
- less than 1 teaspoon organic powdered sugar (optional)
- Make raspberry caramel sauce. Let caramel sauce cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a rectangle quiche pan (13-3/4″ x 4-1/4″). Add all ingredients for the crust into a food processorand pulse until completely combine. The dough should combine into a slight ball once combine. Put dough in a pan and use your fingers to press dough around evenly throughout the pan, pressing the dough higher on the sides to create a boat for the caramel to go later.
- Bake crust for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Remove then let crust cool for about 30 minutes.
- Pour caramel into the crust (you won’t need all the caramel, but use as much as you prefer). Place raspberries in the caramel, however you’d like to line them up. Then dust with powdered sugar before serving!