Raspberry Caramel Chocolate Cups
- Yield: 11-12 chocolate cups 1x
- Make the raspberry caramel and let cool slightly.
- Melt chocolate.
- Use a silicone liner OR line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Use a glazing brush or a spoon to spread about 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner and up onto the sides to create a cup. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to harden.
- Once chocolate is hard, pour in 1 tablespoon of caramel then place back in the freezer for about 20 minutes to help the caramel harden.
- Lastly, top each caramel cup with about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate to completely cover the caramel and coat the sides of the cup then sprinkle with just a pinch of coarse sea salt.
- Place back in freezer for 10 more minutes.
- Let sit at room temperature for just a bit to help soften the chocolate, it can get pretty hard in the freezer!