Raspberry Caramel Chocolate Cups
When I made my Raspberry Salted Caramel about a month ago, I had plenty of leftovers and wanted to use it in something is special. BOOM, chocolate. Caramel and chocolate belong together and therefore raspberry caramel belongs in a chocolate cup. Wait until you taste one of these, they are seriously addicting!
I’m sorry I didn’t get to talk about this earlier because it is incredibly important: the VMA’s. What.The.Fu.
If you want to feel old, watch the VMA’s. If you want to lose faith in the younger generation, watch the VMA’s. If you want to once again see Kanye West in true Kanye West fashion, watch the VMA’s.
It was hosted by Miley Cyrus which should have set the tone before even setting the channel. She did her normal weird thing, barely-anything clothing, saying weed and f*ck a lot, and being sure to get a nip slip on live TV with 10 minutes left in the show. I can’t get that nipple image out of my brain. So here’s the thing: I am all about being yourself and promoting sexual and adult freedom, I totally do. I’m pro-all that stuff. I don’t care who you do or what you do. But when everything is a sexual innuendo or drug related, it gets exhausting. I live in a state that is absolutely obsessed with smoking weed and you can find it easier than finding a Starbucks, and those people don’t talk NEARLY as much as she does about smoking weed. Cool, we get it, all you do is get high and wear nipple tassels, lay off it.
Justin Bieber cried. Why? Do you think he got scared after they hooked him up and flew him straight up and down? I’d probably be scared to. I get it now, Justin, I get it.
Then Kanye West. I’m not sure what he was given an award for. But it seemed like he was accepting an award to apologize to Taylor Swift for taking away a great moment in her life previously at the VMA’s. So he’s apologizing, then not apologizing, then talking about Justin Timberlake crying, and saving the children, and being at the store with his daughter talking about juice and wanting to be liked. Then BOOM, he’s gonna run for president in 2020. Drop the mic. Does anyone think they can run for president now that white man comb over fro is running? Everyone was patting him on the back after his speech and I sat there thinking, what did he just say? He honestly could have said, “I have my thumb up my bum” and it would have made more sense than his speech.
I’m pretty sure that’s all that happened. Oh wait, DID YOU SEE KIM KARDASHIAN’S BOOBS? They were the size of two whales? Pregnancy is so strange.
Raspberry Caramel Chocolate Cups
- Yield: 11-12 chocolate cups 1x
- Make the raspberry caramel and let cool slightly.
- Melt chocolate.
- Use a silicone liner OR line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Use a glazing brush or a spoon to spread about 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner and up onto the sides to create a cup. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to harden.
- Once chocolate is hard, pour in 1 tablespoon of caramel then place back in the freezer for about 20 minutes to help the caramel harden.
- Lastly, top each caramel cup with about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate to completely cover the caramel and coat the sides of the cup then sprinkle with just a pinch of coarse sea salt.
- Place back in freezer for 10 more minutes.
- Let sit at room temperature for just a bit to help soften the chocolate, it can get pretty hard in the freezer!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!