I’m pretty sure these chocolate cups are the whole reason that I’ve been addicted to sugar lately. I can usually stay away from sugar, but after I made these, they were damn hard to put down. I’m seriously obsessed with them. And now very sad that they are gone…and I’m left craving sugar every night. They were totally worth it, but it’s definitely time to cut the cord. Yesterday was my first day with no sugar and I felt so much better. I know this isn’t exactly selling these cups, but I make dessert all the time and these are the dessert that fishhooked me in! Bastards. You should totally make them.
Can you believe it’s already December?! It’s freaking December 1st. I don’t understand how time goes by so fast nowadays. We don’t even have a Christmas tree up yet. I feel like everyone is on top of their sh*t, except for me. I just have a hard time wanting to purchase Christmas decor that you put out for 1 month a year then it takes up room in your storage. I know that’s totally Scrooge-ish and I should really get in the spirit, but I’m just not there yet.
You know what might help…GETTING A HOT TUB!! Our friends from Nebraska who own a pool and landscaping company are driving out a hot tub for us (after we drove a pontoon boat out to Nebraska for them) so we are going to party it up with them this weekend and take a few dips in our new hot tub! My husband and I both don’t love winter, but he snowboards so he doesn’t mind it as much, but I think this hot tub is going to make us hate winters way less and give us more opportunities to hang out and appreciate time together! So many of our nights are spent vegging out on the couch just watching a show and I’m excited for more moments to connect and actually talk. I’m so pumped for it!
And since the friends who are coming out from Nebraska are also friends who were big parts of our wedding, so we are going to have another Jamaica party! We are going to make cocktails that we had in Jamaica, make some jerk chicken, then take dunks in the hot tub and imagine that it’s the ocean. It will be exactly like Jamaica. Holy crap, I want another beach vacation. I miss that place. That was the best destination wedding ever! If you are engaged, stop planning a wedding and do a destination one instead. It was so freaking awesome.
That’s my two cents. kloveyoubye!
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate in a double boiler until smooth.
- Use a silicone muffin tray or silicone liners OR line a muffin tin with paper liners. Use a brush or a spoon to spread about ½ - 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner and up onto the sides to create a cup. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to harden.
- While the chocolate hardens, pulse together the cashew butter, pumpkin puree, tapioca and almond flour, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and salt in a food processor until well combine. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Once chocolate is hard, use a cookie scoop to scoop 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie cookie dough into the middle of the chocolate cup, flattening it out on top and keeping room around the sides so the chocolate cup can be sealed. Repeat with all the chocolate cups then place back in the freezer for 10 minutes to help harden the cookie dough.
- After ten minutes, pour the rest of the chocolate on top of each chocolate cup, sealing up the sides and covering the top. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt on top then place in the fridge for 10 minutes before eating them up!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!