Sticky & Crispy Orange Sriracha Chicken Bowls
For the orange sriracha glaze
- 2 cups orange juice (I use cold pressed because it tastes so much better)
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon fish sauce
- zest of ½ an orange (about ½ tablespoon of zest)
For the bowls
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top then spray rack to grease and set aside.
- Place a large saute pan over medium heat and add all ingredients for orange sriracha glaze. Whisk to combine. Bring to a low boil and let reduce for about 20-25 minutes. It will reduce by ⅓ and should coat the back of a spoon, that’s how you know the sauce is ready. If it’s still runny like water, let it cook longer. When the sauce is done cooking, remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk an egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, whisk together shredded coconut, almond flour and salt. Coat each piece of chicken in the egg then into the almond flour mixture then place on the greased baking sheet rack. Repeat until all chicken is coated and on the rack. Place chicken in the oven to bake for 15-18 minutes, then turn heat up to broiler and cook for 3-4 more minutes until crispy.
- Build your chicken bowl: cauliflower rice, chicken, glaze on top then garnish with cilantro and radishes!