I shouldn’t be allowed to wear my workout shoes. Anywhere. Even the the gym. They smell like living hell.
So yesterday, I thought it would be a good idea to drink about 20 ounces of water per class. And I taught 3 classes. Do the math. Then drank a coffee and another glass of water. Worked out. Then another glass. So if I’m doing my math right, that’s like 1,000 ounces. Ok, not really. But it’s a lot of ounces since I still drank a couple more glasses through the day. But I didn’t feel healthy or refreshed. I felt bloated and uncomfortable. And I barely peed. What does that mean? Am I dying. I don’t know about this whole drinking water thing. I feel like a water balloon. But not the firm water balloons that will definitely pop when you throw them. No, no. I feel like the big floppy ones that bounce right off that ground and almost become a flat pancake. Is any of this making sense to you? Me neither.
I know this isn’t the most creative recipe I’ve ever created, but it’s delicious. And easy. And I’m way more into easy these days. Especially since I leave for Lake Powell today and I had to use up everything I had in my fridge before I left. So…sorry for not being sorry!! Remember my trip to Lake Powell last year? It was fun. I wonder if it will top it this year. To be continued…
I’m frightened about the sun in Lake Powell. I haven’t really tanned whatsoever this summer, which is the first summer ever, so my skin is only a slight bronze from the tanning lotion I’ve been slathering on. Only sometimes because it smells sketch. Jergens commercials about their lotion not smelling is total bull. Don’t believe them. It turns you nice and orangey, but it smells weird.
What’s up with the pretzel bun obsession nowadays? I don’t get it.
Ok before I leave you, I have to tell you about a new favorite product I recently tried. The company is called Sweety P and is a paleo-inspired bakery. They have mini loafs and bite size treats which include flavors of cinnamon, chocolate chip, banana bread, and chocolate zucchini. It’s the perfect sized treat for a snack or dessert. I became instantly obsessed with these little bites of joy. And they aren’t too sweet, just sweet enough to satisfy that cake need. I love cake. Check them out here!
- Run florets of cauliflower through a food processor using the shredding attachment, to rice the cauliflower. Or use a grater and crate the cauliflower until you have small pieces.
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat, add cauliflower and broth or water and a bit of salt to the pan and cover to let steam for about 10 minutes. Mix a couple times to keep from sticking to the bottom.
- Once cauliflower is soft, add garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cilantro, lime, and a bit of salt and pepper.
- While rice is cooking, place a medium skillet over medium-high heat and cook chorizo and ground beef. Break up into small pieces and cook until cooked through completely.
- Dice onion and avocado.
- When cauliflower rice and meat are done cooking, add rice, meat, onion, avocado, and salsa to a bowl.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
21DSD Entrees / Beef / Pork / Veggies