Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon, finely chopped (leave some pieces behind for garnishing)
- 1/4 cup 30 second mayo or Primal Kitchen mayo
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño (leave some pieces behind for garnishing)
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8–1/4 teaspoon salt (depending how salty the mayo is)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling, place eggs in the water and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from water and place in a bowl of cold water to help cool.
- While eggs cook, cook bacon in oven or on stove top. Let cool then chop into small pieces.
- Once eggs have cooled, cut eggs in half. Scoop out the yolks, place the yolks in a bowl and smash with a fork.
- Add in mayo and mix well until mixture is smooth. Then add jalapeño, bacon pieces, smoked paprika and salt and mix well.
- Place the yolk mixture into a small ziploc plastic bag, cut off the end and squeeze mixture into egg white halves. Garnish with leftover bacon and jalapeño.
- Chill before serving.