You guys. Taking photos of a cornish hen that has food stuffed up her bum bum is hard. I should have tied her legs together. But I was just thinking about the stuffing…and how good it was going to taste
Did you read my blog post yesterday? Just do it. It was filled with some stories of images that I will never be able to remove from my brain. I wish I could explain to you exactly what I saw
Crap. I’m addicted to a new show. And it’s put me in a terrible mood. Not because it’s not freaking awesome, because it is, but because it’s extremely addictive and I didn’t go to bed until 1am because I couldn’t
This acorn squash may look like it’s throwing up cheese, but it’s totally not. It’s like “Whoooooaaaa, this tastes like cheese, foo. But it ain’t? Paleo is whack.” That’s totally what the acorn squash is saying. Totally. Has anyone been
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
Food is my love language. It’s my everything. I used to be strict paleo, but I have found a much better balance with food ever since healing my gut AND my relationship with it. These days you’ll find paleo recipes along with anything else I’m dreaming up and enjoying! Just like me, my food is ever-evolving!
- What To Expect From a Profractional Treatment (video!)
- Weekly Workouts + What I Ate in a Day (+updated before & after pics)
- Almost 5 Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie
- Roasted Beet & Carrot Salad with Honey Thyme Vinaigrette (+ Steamboat Springs Recap)
- Working Out Your Brain with Neurofeedback at Braincode