Do you guys miss me yet? Oh, you mean you haven’t even noticed I’m on vacation since the blog didn’t take one too?! Yep, I’m still sailing around the Caribbean! Don’t worry, you’ll hear all about it next week!
- 2 heads of broccoli, cup into florets (about 4-5 cups of florets)
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted in pan
For the dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- juice of 1⁄2 lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once boiling, fill a large bowl with ice and water to create an ice bath. Place florets in the boiling water to cook for 1½ minutes, until slightly tender, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately dump into the ice bath to stop the cooking process and keep the broccoli tender. Once cooled, drain and pat dry.
- Blend together all the ingredients for the dressing until smooth.*
- Pour dressing over broccoli then add in the toasted cashews and mix until completely combined.
- Serve immediately!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!