It’s mini because mini things are more adorable. Therefore, you want them more. Want my meatloaf. Do it.
Guess who is back in town?! Sergio!! He’s been in training since he leaves for Afghanistan in 2 weeks. Boo. Anyways, he just got back into town after spending the weekend in Vegas. His friends surprised him with a trip there. So this is how it went down. His LA friends, who are gonna be bachelors til the day they die, lived it up and stayed out. The Colorado boys, well, they made it out until about 7pm. Way to represent Colorado men, way.to.go. Sergio on the other hand, a mix breed between a hipster in LA and meat head CO boy, went out on the town. Some things are better left unsaid. The whole point of this story though, is when Sergio got back into town from Vegas and did a workout Monday night, he puked 4 times. And dry heaved multiple times. It was hilarious. I never really thought puking was funny until Monday night.
This weekend is Sergio’s ‘See You Next Year’ party. He’s planning on getting me intoxicated on Saturday at the park. Here’s the thing. I swore off alcohol. Especially when it comes to drinking during daylight. We all know what happens when I consume alcohol during the day time. Bad things. Bad crying things.
I swear my friends aren’t alcoholics. I tend to exaggerate things. Kind of. Not really.
All I can think about is bacon lately. This is what I want to do. Put sunbutter on a stick of celery. Wrap some cooked bacon around the celery. And then eat it. It’s like grown up ants on a log. Not really, but kind of.
Pinterest is on overload with wedding jargon. I don’t even know if that’s the right word in this scenario, but it feels right. When I get home from a painful workout, and I’m lying on the floor of my living room, all I want to look at is food porn on pinterest. And it gives me wedding sh*t? Are you for real pinterest? I should be able to report those people pinning wedding day hair and pictures of their bridesmaids giggling. If I ever find a dude that’s stupid enough to marry me, I’m gonna make him cupcakes and elope. My mother will be infuriated. But I will be happy, because I have cupcakes to eat.
What is going on in this post?
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour or ½ cup almond flour/meal (I used coconut flour)
- 3-4 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Red Hot)
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- ¼ small yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Plop mixture into two mini loaf pans OR one large loaf pan. You make the call my friend.
- Bake for 25-35 or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- I used the poke technique. Poke the meat, if it sinks in, like it’s uncooked, it probably is.
- Let cool.
- HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EASY!