Meatloaves? Meatloafs? I don’t like how meatloaves looks. The word. I’m not writing that as my recipe name. It kinda creeps me out.
I went out this weekend. Well, kind of. I first went out to lunch at The Crushery (pretty much my fav restaurant) with Rj and Clark. I made myself blueberry honey chai coconut milk ice cream. I ate all of mine. The guys didn’t finish theirs. The disappoint that fills my loins is unbelievable. I don’t know what I just said. But pretty much they are p*ssys. It’s just fact. Sorry boys.
Then the night came. It was Sarah’s bday and I was totally down to do whatever she wanted. Then I worked out, sat on the couch for an hour because I thought I was going to die, then dragged myself to the shower, then put my workout pants back on (I know I’m gross but spandex are my life) then styled my hair, then went to Sarah’s house, then I sat down. Big mistake. I had been up since 4:20 am and was absolutely exhausted. I made it until 11pm. Then had to go home and pass out. Fail. I suck as a best friend. Then Laura and Steph had to take a cab ride home…from less than 2 miles away. I suck as a roommate.
Then I finished my weekend off with make paleo banana bread french toast. I literally love myself for making this. I’m not joking. Somebody has got to love me so it has to be myself. I’m so narcissistic.
Then I got to meet with Greg from Renegade Fitness and asked him about making mens shirts. I have wanted to make guys shirts for a while BUT the majority of my readers (or at least the people who comment) are women soooooo it’s hard to figure out if they would sell. So I gotta ask you now, if I had guy shirts available, would you buy one!? Or would you buy one for your husband or boyfriend or best friend?
Please let me know in the comments because I need proof that at least more than 10 men read my blog. Pleasepleasepleaseplease. And thank you.
Guess what else I got for ya?! A humiliating cooking video!! Yes, I do dance. Yes, I wear sunglasses while I dance. Yes, I look very pale. Please just support the cause. The mini meatloaves. There I said it. I hated every second of it.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2lb andouille sausage
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce (I used Cholula)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- First you gotta make your meatloaf. In a pot or pan, add your coconut oil and minced garlic.
- When garlic becomes fragrant, add your onion and green pepper to cook down until onion becomes translucent. Then remove from heat to cool.
- While veggies cool, add your ground beef and andouille sausage to a large bowl, then add your cooled veggies, eggs, almond flour and the rest of your spices.
- Use your hands or a spoon to combine all the ingredients.
- Press meat mixture into your muffin tin. If you are using silicone liners, you won't have to grease them but if you are not, grease your muffin tin.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- While your mini little guys are cooking, make your sauce.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to your saucepan, add your minced garlic and minced onion to begin to cook down.
- Once the onion is translucent, add your tomato sauce, hot sauce, and seasonings to cooking on low and thicken.
- Once the little meat packages are done, top them off with your sauce!