So Laura and I went out the other night with a bunch of girls. A girls night, if you must. We needed to dance. You know, do the usual Friday night cliche act. Get hammered, dance like idiots, sometimes on bars, then stumble our way to a cab and hope we still have our credit card on hand. Well, none of that happened. I was the DD. And none of my friends are that much of a mess. That was a lie.
It was at least fun. I got to watch drunk people try to dance and try to creep. Never a bad thing to witness. Dudes trying to dance on girls is hilarious. Hip thrusting is never sexy. But I guess drunk b*tches don’t know the difference between dancing and humping. So hump on, drunk men and women. Hump on. You entertain me while sober at the bar.
I ended the night by leaving early and eating a couple almond butter stuffed dates. It was stupid delicious. That’s my kind of late night drunk eating. Minus the being drunk part.
I successfully finished a wod today with muscle ups, without even shedding a tear. NBD. No, it’s actually a big deal. As soon as Jason told me I would be doing a wod with muscle ups in it, my heart sank. Doing muscle ups is heart breaking to me. Legit heart breaking. It must have been my PaleOMG black tank that pushed me through the wod. Must have been. Did you know you can buy these sweet ass tanks?! YES YOU CAN!! Just click that link!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pull out a large glass baking dish and place chicken in it.
- Top chicken off with your sliced shallots and dates.
- Now pull the rosemary off one of the sprigs and toss over the chicken, then place the remaining 2 rosemary sprigs around the chicken.
- Finish the chicken off by pouring over olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and apple cider vinegar and topping it off with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. No pink please.