Effing acne. YOU ARE SO INCONVENIENT AND STUPID.
Anywho, I then proceeded on to eat stupid amounts of chocolate, no seriously, stupid amounts. My girlfriend Sarah made Laura and I paleo truffles. I slightly hate her for that. There were 5 huge ones and they are all gone now. Laura has 4 left. Hence our body composition difference. F*ckin chocolate. You make me feel so ashamed at times.
Then we got to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn. I love Twilight. Seriously though. I read all the books. It’s seriously so addicting. At any age. Oh don’t worry bros, I can’t hear you right now, talking sh*t about how dumb Twilight is. How Vampire and Werewolves are stupid mythical creatures. But you guys like sports. And sports are dumb. So suck it.
But us women like Twilight because it gives us hope that there is a man out there who will adore us as much as Edward and Jacob adore Bella. Is that too much to ask?? Sh*t no it’s not. A man who literally cannot take his eyes of us. A man who will do anything just to be around us. Now that’s wiiiiiiicked cool.
How many people do you think got engaged on Vday? So cliche.
I’ve figured something out. Doing laundry sucks ass. Like pretty bad. You know why? Because all my clothes are lululemon spandex and CrossFit shirts. And what in the f*ck would I do if any of those things shrunk?! I can barely pull my spandex over my ass without hearing the threads tear in my lulus…so if they shrunk….jesus. So I literally have to hang dry 93% of my clothes. That’s a lot of time spent in my basement with hangers, creepy lighting, and cold cement floors. I hate having cold feet. And lighting that emphasizes my flaws. I wish mood lighting traveled with me everywhere I went.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved, seeds and excess threads removed
- ½-2/3lbs chicken, sliced or cubed
- 1 cup pistachios, unsalted and shelled
- 1-1½ cup basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½-1 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- handful of sundried tomatoes, sliced, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, use a spoon to scoop out the excess seeds and place open side down on a baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti squash is soft to the touch.
- While your spaghetti squash cooks, put your pistachios in a food processor and pulse.
- Then add your garlic cloves and basil and turn food processor on.
- While food processor is still on, add your olive oil slowly until your pesto becomes your preference of “thickness” and then add your lemon juice.
- Now heat up a large skillet under medium heat with a couple tablespoons of olive oil in it. Add your chicken to the skillet along with some salt and pepper and cook chicken on both sides until almost cooked through, then add your pesto to the pan.
- Coat chicken in pesto.
- When your spaghetti squash is done cooking and has cooled a bit, use a fork to pull the threads out of the spaghetti squash and place directly into your pesto and chicken pan.
- Combine all together.
- Add to a bowl, top with some leftover chopped pistachios and sundried tomatoes!