I try not to consume eggs regularly. They make me bloat. But that’s because my body is an asshole and is incredibly sensitive. You wouldn’t think my body would be like most of the guys I’ve dated. Kidding. I don’t date assholes. Nor do I really date. I like food more than dating. Food doesn’t have emotions. Nor do I. Therefore, we get alone well. Anyways, have any of you dealt with this issue? With the eggs, not the dudes? Not sure? Look down. Are you bloated? Can you see your goods? Did you consume eggs this morning? That’s how I figured it out. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Now that we’ve talked about my digestive issues, let’s chat about the actual meal. I decided to make this because I really never make breakfast that is worthy of blogging about. I almost always eat leftovers for breakfast so that means I’m usually consuming some kind of random reheated meat and a butt load of fat. So I thought it would be nice to make some breakfast for my roommate (the Laursters) because she’s so awesome. Who doesn’t love cooking for friends? Assholes, that’s who. I fall under the category far too often. Damn.
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1lb chorizo, cooked and broken into pieces
- 1 sweet potato, shredded
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Siracha)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Start things off right by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
- First you'll want to get your chorizo (or other choice of meat) cooking. So add your chorizo to a hot skillet and let cook until it begins to crumble.
- While the meat is cooking, dice up your onion and shred your sweet potato. I shredded mine by throwing it in a food processor, using the shredding attachment. Genius.
- Now, beat those eggs of yours in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked meat, onion, and sweet potato to the bowl with the whisked eggs. Then add the rest of your ingredients and mix all together.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish and add your egg mixture to it.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until the eggs aren't runny. The middle takes a bit longer so just be patient.
- Let sit for 10+ minutes before consuming.
- Then consume.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!