It’s official. Chocolate and I have broken off our long term relationship. We’ve had a bumpy one. A really messy one you could say. Love-Hate. We break up then get back together in a very passionate way. Make up sex style. I’m disappointed in myself for just saying that. Not really. But for reals, it’s over this time. For at least 5 weeks. Jason bet me $3 that I couldn’t resist chocolate for 5 weeks, until after the CrossFit Open, so I must prove him wrong. He will be wrong.
Wanna know what I did this Saturday night? It was pretty epic so get ready. I ate dinner with my parents and uncle, we cooked fajitas, then talked about child birth because my uncle just had a kid, I mostly talked about how gross it is, then I went home. Don’t worry, this is where sh*t gets real. I dyed my hair (because my natural color is blonde so I have to dye it every 2 weeks) then put on a yeast face mask and watched youtube videos. Yep. I sat on my couch with my glossy hair slicked back, a face mask hardening my skin that smelled like rising bread, in a huge baggy sweatshirt and shorts with a hole in the butt cheek. What am I doing with my life.
Oh wait, I also made a dessert that failed. Wish you could understand the smells that filled my house that fine Saturday night. I’m pretty sure I was high. High school all over again. Kidding. Slightly.
I also cried during a muscle up wod. I had 20 to do and finished 19, failed 6x on the 20th one, tore my hands, then cried in disappointment. I also kicked the wall and said ‘f*ck you’ loudly. Real mature Juli, real mature. I hate you muscle ups. I.HATE.YOU.
What’s up with people wearing track suits? So weird.
Ryan Gosling is adorable. I wish he would take me on a date that included him falling in love with me. And smiling at me. A lot. It’s not that much to ask people.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If you're good at baking, you'll know to mix the dry then the wet ingredients then mix together, but I do all the ingredients together and it works out just fine.
- Place ingredients into 8-10 silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it, they will puff up and look adorable.
- Eat them and be happy. And merry.