I don’t know why I named it that. Laura and I were trying to come up with a clever title, and that one just felt right. I don’t really know if there is anything sexy about chicken wings. It seems like sexy chicks eating meat really excites people, based off those Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson Carl’s Jr. commercials. That doesn’t really get me hot and bothered. But whatever floats your boat. Go eat that meat like a sexy b*tch. You go girl.
I think I just spent 36 minutes looking up pictures of weener dogs. It’s like I’m high when I look at them. I get a really high pitched scream/giggle and can’t stop laughing. I’ve talked about this before. But my love for them has not left. When I grow up and want responsibility, my weener dogs are going to be cute as f*ck.
I love the words totes. It’s not a real word, but I still love it. It’s MY WORLD people!!!
I’ve figured out my boobs are a great resting place for my phone. Wicked cool.
If I could have anything right now, it would be dates filled with some kind of homemade nut butter. But all I have is one date left. And I’m trapped in my house. Turns out my civic really loves being close to the ground. And the snow likes to pile up on the ground. My car is stuck. No actually, I want a date who will take me on a date and feed me dates. Is that too much to ask?
I modified this recipe just a little from one my friend made up. So I can’t call this my recipe. Her name is Juli too though. So it’s kind of like I made it up. But not really at all. She’s a badass CrossFitter though. I’m always chasing after her at competitions. And she’s had babies. Four. AND has a 10x better bod. Wtf. Maybe I should have babies JUST so I’m a better CrossFitter. I swear it works like that. Thanks for the recipe Juli! And for being such a badass CrossFitter AND mom!!
- 24 chicken wings
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- ½ cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all your sauce ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Place chicken wings on a cookie sheet that has been covered with aluminum foil.
- Pour sauce over your wings, leaving ¼ of it still in the bowl.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once half way through.
- Add wings directly into your leftover sauce and toss them to coat.
- Then serve those guests of yours!!