It’s that time of year again!! The best time of year. For two reasons:
- It’s a New Year and there are about a million new possibilities in life.
- It’s Best of Paleo Recipes Ebook time, once again!
Remember last year, when a ton of authors, bloggers and chefs all came together for the first time to share their favorite recipes along with brand spankin’ new ones they created just for this eBook? Last year included 150 recipes from 25 authors, but this year is even bigger, even better, EVER MORE DELICIOUS!
This beautiful eBook has over 30 contributors, sharing 192 recipes ranging from easy breakfasts to delectable desserts to dinners you can make in a snap. All these recipes are brought to you by incredibly creative and hardworking people and some are even people I call my friends like Bill & Hayley from Primal Palate, Lexi from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen, Brittany from Brittany Angell, Cassy from Fed and Fit, Sean and Suzanne from Pastured Kitchen, Jennifer Robins of Predominantly Paleo, Vanessa from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind and Amy Densmore from Paleo Cupboard. But there are about a million other amazing people that you’ve probably heard of or tried one of their recipes from their website or one of their cookbooks! Check out all these pretty lil’ faces!
If you didn’t grab the eBook last year, one of the really cool things you didn’t see is the eBook is totally portable and mobile friendly. Which means you can download the PDF document to your phone or tablet or like me, just to your little computer. And from any of those devices, you can quickly scan through the table of contents to find a recipe or go to a specific contributor and click on that recipe and you’ll be instantly taken to the ingredients and instructions. So no matter where you are at, whether that’s the grocery store, at a friends house, or just at home on the couch, you can easily find whatever you need with the touch of a finger and this eBook!
Here’s just a sample of some of the recipes you’ll find in the eBook:
- Appetizers: Jalapeño Poppers, Fried Calamari, Baked Chicken Fingers with Orange Dipping Sauce
- Drinks: Shamrock Shake, Sweet Plum & Sage Bourbon Sparklers, Chocolate Milk
- Breakfasts: Bacon Sweet Potato Waffles, Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls, Homefries
- Main Dishes: Honey Merlot Crispy Duck Legs, Crockpot Ranch Carnitas, Meatball Sub, Thai Green Curry, Chipotle Braised Short Ribs, Weeknight Hash, Chinese Orange Chicken, Salmon with Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa
- Side Dishes: Sweet Potato Tater Tots, Brussels Sprouts Slaw with Hazelnuts, Apples and Mint, Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Desserts: Cherry Pie Bars, Gingersnap Cookies, Fudge Brownies, Chocolate Espresso Pudding, Lemon Bars, Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pumpkin Butter Cups
And just in case you’re wondering what recipes I contributed this year, my recipes include: Butternut Squash Tom Kha Gai Soup, Slow Cooker Carne Asada Loaded Fries, Orange Glazed Chicken Kabobs, “Peanut Butter” Cream Pie, Picadillo Tacos, and Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Bread!
After glancing through the e-cookbook and making notes of what looked the best to me, some of the recipes I can’t wait to try myself include the Apple Hand Pies by Alexa from Simple Roots Wellness, Paleo Moussaka by Caitlin Weeks and Chef Nail Boumrar of Grassfed Girl, Casear Salad by Tony Federico of Fitness in an Evolutionary Direction, Blueberry Lemon Tart by Simone Miller of Zenbelly and Chicken Korma by Russ Crandall of The Domestic Man. But that’s seriously just the start. I’ll be using this eBook more and more through the winter months!
If you’ve been trying to figure out a new diet or just a way of eating that will keep you on track, feeling great and looking your best, this eBook will give you tons of ideas to keep the whole family on board and keep you satisfied for months to come. No where else can you get this many authors and this many recipes all in one place for only $29.95. So kick off the New Year with 192 recipes and start feeling your best you in 2016!! Click here to download it today!