Shut your face. Stop praising me. I’m not a genius. I did not come up with this recipe. Well, I guess I kind of did, but then a reader added the sweet potato idea and I couldn’t resist. Could not resist this little meat excitement. I recreated Meatza My Way the other day and had mentioned about making a buffalo style meatza. It is now real. You could touch it.
Have you ever woke up with your heart beating out of control? It’s not a fun feeling. You see, I got to sleep in until 6:30am the other day and about crapped myself when I woke up around 6:15am and it was light outside. I’m not used to having any sort of sunlight coming in my windows when my alarm goes off at 4:15am. So since I forgot it was my sleep in day, my heart rate was raised to around 200 beats per minute. And that’s high. I just googled it.
I hate being a member of Living Social and Groupon deals. I need to unsubscribe or whatever you do to stop receiving 8 emails a day from them. Just because it’s 75% off doesn’t mean I have the money to get a massage weekly. Or pedicure. I don’t want to pay someone to be grossed out by my feet. I have that job. It doesn’t pay well.
OMG GUESS WHAT?! PaleOMG headbands are back in stock and ready to wear! If you’re still working out, or walking down the street, or going to the grocery store WITHOUT ONE, your life is not complete. That’s a lie, but it will really be a great addition to your wonderful head. I just know it. So check out Renegade Fitness and grab yourself a shirt and a headband. Check out these ladies!!
- 2lbs TX Bar Organics Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 yam (or a sweet potato if you call it that...because I do), diced
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (I love Frank's but whatever you like)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your ground beef a bowl along with your herbs: basil, parsley, and orgeano as well as some salt and pepper.
- Add the ground beef to a 9x13 glass baking dish and place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes.
- While your ground beef bakes, place a large skillet over medium heat and add your coconut oil to the pan. Once the coconut oil becomes hot, add your diced yams.
- Cover to help steam and cook for about 5 minutes or so.
- When your yams begin to soften, add your ground chicken along with your garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Use a wooden spoon to break up the chicken, then cover to help cook through completely.
- When the chicken is done cooking through, add your hot sauce and mix thoroughly.
- When your ground beef is done cooking through, add your chicken and yam/sweet potato mixture on top of the beef. Then add a bit more hot sauce to top it all off.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Then use a meatza cutter and serve!
Beef / Chicken / Veggies