Na, these aren’t made from lions. I wish. I wonder what lion tastes like. OMG I’m kidding all you endangered species advocates. I won’t eat a lion. Unless I go somewhere that I can. Just being honest. These are pretty much asian meatballs. Just go with it.
I bought jeans this past week. Yep, I did it. I don’t know how I feel about them. They are a bit high in the waist. I think that look is in. I think that because Sergio said it. Yep, HE said it. I’m just not very hip. And my ass is huge so making it look longer is a terrible idea. Straight up, terrible. So I ended up wearing them in California and decided I kind of hate them. Probably because they are jeans. And make me look like a rhino. F*ckin rhinos. I’m going to find jeans though. Yes I am. Next time I’m going to spend 4 hours there instead of 2. YOUARESTUPIDJEANS.IHATEYOU.
I ate 1 too many caramel bars today. Being honest. Again. And yes, I will be posting the recipe. Stop freakin.
Ah f*ck. I just remembered something…I joined a kickball league. Yeah. I joined a league that is a ball sport. That was a dumb idea. My friend Tommy talked me into it. Really, I’m just hoping there are hot guys in it. There probably won’t be. No single ones at least. That’s probably better though. I am going to fully embarrass myself trying to kick a ball. I will most likely miss the ball, full on fall onto my ass. then maybe pee myself. I’ve been known to do that. That’s gonna get me a guy. A girl with bigger shoulders than a dude, with wet pants, and a car that smells like dirty children aka spoiled milk. Yep, I’ll catch myself a real winner soon.
I want to write a cookbook. But I don’t know where to start. Or what to do. How cool would that be though?! So cool.Print
Lion’s Head Meatballs
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 medium carrot, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond flour/meal
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Add your ground beef, carrot, scallions, almond flour, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, and salt and pepper to a bowl and mix together.
- Make you meatballs sized to your preference.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat, add your coconut oil then add your meatballs.
- Cook for around 5-6 minutes then flip to cook on all sides.
- When your meatballs are almost cooked through, around 3 minutes, add your coconut milk, coconut aminos on top of the meatballs
- Turn the meatballs to coat with all the flavorings!
- Cook for about 2-3 more minutes.
- Then serve! Top with some extra carrots and scallions!