“Peanut” Pineapple Chicken Kabobs + Best of Paleo Ebook Sale!
Do you like sales as much as I do? I’m a sucker for sales. Mostly when it comes to shoes…but also when it comes to everything else. Why is it that sale items make our world glow? They just do. If you’re the same as me, I’m about to make YOUR world glow! The Best of Paleo Recipes Ebook is now on sale for 20% off!! In case you missed it back in January, this beautiful eBook has over 30 contributors (including me!) sharing 192 recipes! All these recipes are brought to you by incredibly creative and hardworking people and some are even people I call my friends like Bill & Hayley from Primal Palate, Lexi from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen, Brittany from Brittany Angell, Cassy from Fed and Fit, Sean and Suzanne from Pastured Kitchen, Jennifer Robins of Predominantly Paleo, Vanessa from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind and Amy Densmore from Paleo Cupboard, and many many more!
The eBook is totally portable and mobile friendly. Which means you can download the PDF document to your phone or tablet or, like me, just to your little computer. And from any of those devices, you can quickly scan through the table of contents to find a recipe or go to a specific contributor and click on that recipe and you’ll be instantly taken to the ingredients and instructions. So no matter where you are at, whether that’s the grocery store, at a friends house, or just at home on the couch, you can easily find whatever you need with the touch of a finger and this eBook!
But if you’re anything like me, you just care about the food. And the food is by far the best part. If you’re gearing up for spring and looking for light but still delicious recipes, Best of Paleo Ebook 2015 has you covered! Here’s just a sample of some of the spring inspired recipes you’ll find in the eBook:
- Tropical Rock Shrimp Ceviche with Mango, Pineapple and Lime
- Grilled Orange Glazed Chicken Kabobs
- Chili Lime Wings
- Shamrock Shake
- Sweet Plum & Sage Bourbon Sparklers
- Blackberry Lemon Muffins
- Lemon Breakfast Cake
- Chai Spiced Yogurt with Warm Berry Sauce
- Main Dishes:
- Grilled Salmon with Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
- Primal Fish Tacos
- Slow Cooker Kalua Pig with Pineapple Salsa
- Lavender Lamb Loin Chops with Grilled Blood Oranges
- Flavorful Flank Steak
- Teriyaki Turkey Burgers
- Side Dishes:
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Sauce
- Shaved Brussels Slaw with Hazelnuts, Apple and Mint
- Salt & Vinegar Kale Chips
- Zucchini and Summer Squash Sauté
- Kale & Apple Salads
- Cherry Pie Bars
- Lemon Bars
- Carrot Cake
- Hazelnut Apple Tarts
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
So grab this ebook while it’s on sale and before it’s gone to make sure you don’t miss out on any of these delicious and inspiring recipes from all sorts of bloggers! No where else can you get all the bloggers, authors and chefs in one place, sharing their best recipes! Click here to get it for 20% off!
I know what you may be thinking…”but I already bought the book full price and now I’m bummed I didn’t get it on sale!” I get it! So this is what I have for you: yet ANOTHER free recipe right here on paleomg.com! If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been sharing 3 brand spankin’ new recipes with you every single week! Because I love your face! And you amazing readers deserve the best! That means I have over 600 FREE recipes right here just for you, every week! Just scroll down because there are so many new recipes to choose from and to tantalize your tastebuds! Like this one. I.freaking.love.this.recipe. Get ready to happy dance while you chew!
“Peanut” Pineapple Chicken Kabobs
- Yield: 4 1x
For the sauce
- 3 cups diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons tahini, sunflower seed butter or cashew butter (I used tahini)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- pinch of salt and black pepper
For the kabobs
- 2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1–2 cups pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- sliced green onions
- toaste cashews, chopped
- Place all ingredients for the sauce in the blender and blend until completely smooth. Place the blended sauce in a large shallow pan over medium heat and let reduce for 10-12 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- While the sauce reduces, make kabobs: on metal skewers, add a couple pieces of chicken close together, then a cube of pineapple, and repeat until the skewer is full. Repeat on 6-7 skewers. On each kabob, sprinkle with ginger, salt, garlic powder and a bit of black pepper, on all sides of kabobs.
- Heat up grill or grill pan and grease. Place kabobs on hot grill and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, for a total of 8-12 minutes, until no pink remains in chicken. During the last couple minutes of cooking, brush the kabobs with some of the sauce to coat. Repeat with all kabobs.
- Garnish with green onions and toasted cashews and place the rest of the remaining sauce in a bowl for extra dipping!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!