Back around this time last year, I was in San Antonio, TX with Cassy from Fed & Fit working on behind the scenes content for her Fed and Fit Project. At that point, I really didn’t know her full vision of what she wanted the content to look like. But what I did know is that she wanted to create a program that expanded on her Fed & Fit Book, where she could help others who were looking for a little deeper guidance into controlling and acknowledging their health.
So that’s what she did. She brought me out to San Antonio and we recorded a ton of videos and took a ton of fun photos to create the online project to help walk each participant through her program to create a healthier and happier life for themselves.
But before we talk about the project, I want to do a quick review of what Cassy (and I) believe the real four pillars of health are. If you haven’t grabbed her book yet, you need it. It’s amazing. You can even try a recipe and see my review of the book here before you pick it up (which by the way, it’s available at Costo right now!!). And it breaks all this information down in so much depth. But here is a quick review of the four pillars that are so important and the true stepping stones to creating an all around healthier life!
The Four Pillars:
- Mindset – Mindset is the first pillar because you can only create a long-lasting healthy lifestyle when you nurture the mind and its components: goals, attitude, community, motivation, fear of failure, fear of success, and commitment.
- Rest & Hydration – While it may not seem groundbreaking, rest & hydration are key to a healthy lifestyle and often neglected in favor of food and fitness.
- Food – 28-day Paleo-style plan that leads into the creation of your Perfect You Plan!
- Fitness – We will help you find your Ideal Fitness Fit (IFF) so that you can create a fitness routine that you absolutely love that keeps you happy and constantly motivated
With the Fed and Fit Project, you can take the knowledge of those four pillars and then figure out which path is best for you before you even start! In her project, she has 3 different paths to choose from. By choosing your own path, you are able to decide how aggressive you want to be and how much guidance you want along the way!
- Path A: The 28-day “Feel-Good-Reset” for the “rip the band aid off” type, with a more intense hydration, rest, nutrition, and fitness plan.
- Path B: Covers the same material as Path A, but stretches it over a 3-month period to break up the elimination of foods and healthy lifestyle habits into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Path C: Path C is where you will actively design your PYP or “Perfect You Plan.” This portion of the Project Online is where you will be led through steps to test different foods/habits to see which have a place in YOUR balanced lifestyle and which do not.
In the Fed and Fit Project, you have a ton of resources at your fingertips to make the journey smooth and easier than ever before! Resources include:
- 4 weeks of videos (14 videos total) walking you through it all!
- 90+ recipe E-Book
- Daily Journal
- Fitness guide (I wrote all the workouts for the book and modified even more workouts for the project!)
- 28-day meal plan with AIP, GAPS, and FODMAP modifications
- 2 Live Coaching Calls/month
- Large resource library
- Access to our private Facebook community where you can get all of your questions answered and gain additional support
So once you’re inside the online portal, we are there smiling back, ready to walk you through your journey! You have week by week videos, discussions, recommendations, tips and so much more, all to help you with your own healthy journey to longterm health. This program is ready to help you become confident with your food choices and become a true Fed & Fit individual! If you’re ready to take control of your health, feel better than ever, and truly enjoy your every day life, the Fed and Fit Project is perfect for you!
Important Dates and Info:
- Sunday, March 26th, at 11:59 p.m. PT. — Enrollment for the April group officially closes, so you have until then to invite your friends to start with you!
- Monday, March 27th — You’ll receive your first of 7 daily preparation emails meant to help get you comfortable with the content and ready to hit the ground running.
- Monday, April 3rd — The April Project officially begins!
If you are reading this after April, not a problem at all! Click here to get enrolled for the next group starting on the 1st Monday of each month!!