I shaved my legs. Now they itch. I hate using old razors. Stupid poor decisions.
I’ve been listening to A LOT of music lately. And I only do this when I’m REALLY happy. I wonder what it is…hmmm. I have two songs I keep playing on repeat. The first song is this intense. If you don’t like house music, then don’t take a gander. If you do, I like you. We should hang out. And go dancing. And the second song is a song my girlfriend Sam introduced me to. Good ole’ Pat Noonan and his wonderful YouTube music is pretty epic to listen to. What a badass. Hey Pat, would you mind letting me borrow your video man. I don’t know how to make videos. Or edit them. Or upload them. Or post them. Kcoolthanks.
Speaking of videos, I’m thinking about making some cooking videos!! That’s why I need Pat Noonan. Come on bro. But with videos, you guys can fully know how awkward I am when it comes to cooking AND being on video. GENIUS. Then you can see my frightening kitchen. I’ll clean it before I make a video. Ugh. Maybe I’ll make nut butter so it’s really easy to hear me. I don’t know. Now I’m just nervous.
I need to go dancing this weekend. I need to feel some beats in my soul. When I was younger, I used to go dancing Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Every.Week. I would literally dance until I was dripping sweat. And I’ve talked about how sweaty I am. Imagine me on an extremely crowded dance floor with creepy ass dudes. I would sweat bullets trying to dance away from those bros. But my dance life had decreased. Probably because most clubs are for 18 year olds and I’m not looking to bump and grind on some child boy. Oh, that comment is going to get me in trouble.
Speaking of child boys, it’s my wod partners birthday today. He’s actually a man. Gettin’ up there. Happy Birthday Jason. May your day be filled with carrot cake cupcakes. It will be. I made them. Lucky bastard.
Did you know Valentine’s Day is coming up? That’s f*ckin stupid.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1lb chopped pork
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon siracha chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- bundle of green onions
- bundle of cilantro
- 3-4 carrots, shredded
- sliced almonds, to top
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove the excess strings and seeds.
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti squash is tender.
- While your squash is cooking, pull out a large skillet and place under medium heat with your 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and your minced garlic cloves.
- Add your yellow to the pan to sweat for a couple minutes.
- Now add your chopped pork and saute to get the pork browned on all sides.
- Once pork has browned a bit, add your coconut milk, almond butter, and the rest of the ingredients, other than the garnish.
- Stir all ingredients together until the almond butter begins to break brown and you get more of a sauce.
- Cover to let simmer, keeping an eye on it to stir if the sauce begins to thicken to much.
- Once spaghetti squash is done cooking, use a fork to pull the threads out and place them directly to the pan with your pork and sauce.
- Mix to combine.
- Place in bowl and top with green onions, cilantros, almonds, and carrots!
21DSD Entrees / Pork / Veggies