Posted by https://paleomg.com/thai-watermelon-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the salad
- 1 small watermelon, cubed
- ½ large English cucumber, quartered
- 1 medium carrot, quartered
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced
- 3 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup lightly packed cilantro, roughly chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 8 mint leaves, roughly chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ cup cashews, finely chopped
For the dressing
- Combine all watermelon, vegetables, and herbs in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with salt and mix to combined.
- Place all ingredients for the dressing in a large jar and shake until completely combined.
- When ready to serve, pour the dressing on top of the watermelon salad, mix to combined, then top with chopped cashews and garnish with fresh cilantro and mint leaves. Serve immediately.