Top 20 Gifts For Her
Oh man, you guys…today isn’t a great day. I lost my phone last night. Sober. It must have fallen out of my jacket pocket into the uber we took to dinner, but I didn’t notice for a couple hours because I was enjoying my friends company. So much for caring more about human interaction than the online world. Look where it got me. We haven’t been able to get in contact with the uber driver yet and I’ve been watching my phone sit in one place with the Find My Phone app. Is it weird to show up to someones house at 8am on a Sunday asking if they can check their car? I’m pretty sure that’s how you get a shotgun in your face for crossing onto private property…or have I just been listening to too many true crime podcasts lately? Hard to know.
But that’s not what’s important here!! Jeez Juli. What’s important right this very moment is talking about gifts, because IT’S FREAKING DECEMBER!! How did that happen? Before you know it, it’s going to be your favorite holiday and you won’t have anything purchased for your loved ones and you’ll have to grab the last few things available at Target along with everyone else there. That sounds miserable. So today it’s all about some of my favorite gifts out there for her. I’m basing this list on things I like (because duh, I’m an only child) and basing it off things I know many of my readers have asked me about in the past. Let’s get to it!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings
- These leggings are truly the best leggings a woman will ever put on! They make you feel and look amazing every day of the week. And they are crazy comfortable. I wore them 32 hours straight on my way to NZ. And they also come in plus size!
- Lolë Gym Bag
- Everyone out there deserves a good gym bag and Lolë has the best on the market! And they are well worth the money! But I personally love the shape of this one for storing sneakers or lifting shoes. And guess what? It’s on sale! Holiday time score!
- T3 Curling Iron
- I’m not huge into fancy hair tools. One of the curling irons I use is $16 and I’ve hard it for probably 6 years, if not longer. But once I tried this curling iron, I was obsessed. It seriously makes your hair feel stronger. And this wand set comes with three different barrel sizes so you can mix it up regularly.
- FabFitFun Subscription
- I’ve shared my love for FabFitFun boxes in the past and I think it would be such an amazing gift. The recipient will receive seasonal boxes filled with tons of full-size fashion, beauty, fitness and lifestyle products worth up to $200 or more, for only $49.99. You can send them an e-gift card to purchase either one or multiple boxes!
- Beats Studio Wireless Headphones
- There are so many headphones out there to choose from nowadays, but I love these ones the most because they come in a rose gold color. And of course, they are amazing quality. These bluetooth headphones will not only be great in the gym when the person is moving and grooving, but also on at home or on the move since you can take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls.
- Fitbit or Apple Watch
- I personally have a Fitbit and love it, but I think either watch would be a great gift, especially for someone who is trying to get a little more active and tracking their performance is encouraging for them!
- Pajama Set
- I have this pajama set in multiple colors at home and EVERY TIME I wear it on my IG stories, someone asks me where it’s from. It’s the softest, most comfortable pajama set which means I wear it all the time.
- BaubleBar Drop Earring Set
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens Kit
- If you have a person who LOVES photography, this is an amazing camera and lens kite. I have both the camera base and the lens and love it so freaking much. It takes stunning photos and will really improve your persons photography!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- I have a bunch of different Urban Decay palettes and this is the one I go back to day after day. It has beautiful colors in it that are perfect for laid back days and also great for special events!
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa
- This tablet makes daily life and also travel more fun. You can read millions of books on it, listen to music, watch Netflix or chat with Alexa. And it comes in 3 different sizes!
- Sonicblend Antimicrobial Sonic Foundation Makeup Brush
- I found this brush while looking for cool gifts this season and it looks like such a rad makeup tool. The brush gives the person a natural airbrushed look by gently applying and blending makeup at sonic speeds. This helps with improve overall skin health by reducing clogged pores and irritation from rubbing. And you can create better coverage than a standard brush, allowing you to use less makeup during each application.
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine with Aeroccino and Coffee Credit
- You’ve probably seen me talk about my obsession with my Nespresso machine on IG stories because I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It makes the best coffee you will ever taste, not just espresso. If you have a coffee lover, they will praise the ground that you walk on if you purchase one of these for them. And I also love that Nespresso recycles their pods.
- Qalo Silicone Ring
- This is such a simple and affordable gift, but this little ring comes in handy all the time. And it’s really beautiful, unlike some silicone rings out there. I often wear mine when I’m traveling, to the gym or just when I want to wear something a little more comfortable than my normal rings.
- ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide
- If you have a cook in your life, this would be such a cool tool to give them that doesn’t take up much room in the kitchen unlike most sous vide tools out there. It heats water faster than any other immersion circulator or precision cooker and holds the temperature with absolute accuracy to ensure perfect results every time. And it’s controlled by an app! With this tool, you’re going to make the most perfectly cooked items day after day.
- iHome Vanity Mirror Speaker
- Urban Outfitters always has such cool gifts. This vanity mirror features a built-in speaker, full-spectrum color lighting + dim-able lighting modes, tilts to any of your desired angles, and has a hands-free speaker phone so you can chat while you’re getting ready. It also has a USB phone charging port and Siri and Google Now voice assistant controls!
- Echo Look | Hands-Free Camera and Style Assistant with Alexa
- This camera will help you take head-to-toe photos or 6-second videos and see a live, 360-degree view of your outfit in the Echo Look app. Use the app to create a personal lookbook, browse and compare your outfits, see personalized pairing ideas, and more. You can even submit two photos to Style Check for a second opinion on which outfit looks better on you and why—based on fit, color, styling, and current trends. This is the coolest tool that I totally wish I had at home!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- My hair stylist just recently started using this hair dryer at her salon after trying it at an event and she LOVES it. This hair dryer helps you dry your hair faster and it has diffuser that is engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your ringlets to simulate natural drying, helping reduce frizz and improve definition!
- Away Luggage
- I’ve been wanting to get this luggage so bad this past year!! This is the future in luggage. Not only is it sleek and modern, but it includes an ejectable battery to charge your phone up to 5x! How rad is that?! And it comes in 12 different colors!
- KitchenAid Mixer with Glass Bowl
- Last but not least, I think a KitchenAid is ALWAYS an amazing gift for someone. I got one for our wedding and it was one of the coolest gifts I’ve ever received…after my dog. Dogs are also a great gift. A KitchenAid is so sleek and beautiful and it can do so many things when it comes to prepping.
Click On Any Item Below to Be Brought to The Product
I hope this helps you shop for that special woman in your life or at least gives you more ideas to build off of! Happy holidays!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!