I hate falling up the stairs. It’s embarrassing.
I went to Omaha, Nebraska over the weekend. It’s humid there. I was sweating more than usual. Which is a lot. Then it was really windy. Which my hair didn’t love. Other than that, Nebraska is nice. I can only say that because it was nice outside and wasn’t snowing. But everyone I talked to there told me to never move away from Colorado. Probably because Colorado is the greatest.
Anywho, I went to Omaha for the boyfriend’s brother’s high school graduation. So great. He’s going to play football in college. How exciting. I might even go to a game or two. Or three. That will be the second football game I’ve ever gone to. I wasn’t one to go to college football games in high school or college. I never knew anyone who was playing, so why would I care? Now I’ll know someone. I may even scream. I feel awkward screaming during sports.
Back to graduations. I remember graduating high school. To me, it was a wonderful day. I HATED high school. Pretty much hated 96.5% of it, so I was stoked when I knew I didn’t have to see anyone from high school anymore. Or step foot in that high school again. Or be in my hometown much anymore. It was a new chapter in life. A time to become a person I wanted to be. College is just so much more fun. You get to do random stuff. And bad stuff. And stupid stuff. All stuff that you can mostly get away with because you’re in college. It’s awesome.
And you know what else I found out in Nebraska. There are cars out there that have air conditioning FOR YOU BUTT. In the seat!! It’s true. My boyfriend’s sister had them in her car. I thought my new car was real great because it had heated seats, but AIR CONDITIONED SEATS?!?! Mind.Blown.
I want to see the movie ‘Now You See Me’. I love magic.
- 2 cups almond flour/meal
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
For the topping
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
- Then add the honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well.
- Then fold in diced strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Grease your donut pan with some coconut oil and pour the donut batter into the pan. This made 6 donuts from the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool. While the donuts cool, mix together coconut oil and chocolate then use spoon or knife to scoop out some of the chocolate and pour it back and fourth to create cute little lines.
- Eat up buttercup.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!