OMG I’m excited. No, not because I am making caramel bars today, but because we got something really cool this week. You ready? You excited?
MEN’S PALEOMG SHIRTS ARE HERE! Boom.
So happy to have some men actually repping my shirts! That’s crazy! These men shirts are great. They are American Apparel 50/50 and say PaleOMG in yellow. Straight up yellow people! That’s the color of happiness if you didn’t know! And happy PaleOMG clothed people = healthy people. It’s science. I’ve done the research. Which has included eating far too many dates while wearing a PaleOMG shirt and being judged by paleo purists. Being judged sucks.
Check out some of the ladies who have been rocking the women’s tanks and tshirts at their gyms! Badass women all around the world! So cool!
Holy balls. If that ain’t inspiring right there, I don’t know what is. All amazing women, all taking care of their bodies, and all being incredibly supportive of me. So.Freaking.Cool. Thank you guys for your support and for sending me your pictures!!
So what about you men out there? Are you manly enough to sport the PaleOMG men’s shirt like my friend here? He looks wicked good in it! I know you will too! Click here to purchase yours today!! And email me your pics of yourself in your PaleOMG shirt! I don’t care if you’re eating a bowl of ice cream covered in oreo cookies while sporting the shirt, I still want to see how awesome you look in it!
For the burgers
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 poblano pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fat (I used bacon fat)
For the slaw
First make your burgers
- Add all your ingredients for your burgers in a large bowl.
- Shape small burger patties.
- Heat up a large skillet under medium heat with a bit of fat in it (I used bacon fat) and add your sliders. Flip after about 3-5 minutes or when you see the sides of your sliders begin to turn a white color (meaning they are cooking through).
Now make your slaw