Seriously. Could these get any more adorable? You use silicone shaped molds and they make anything cute. I swear. You could even stuff meat into these shapes and make them cute. Heart burger nuggets? What a genius idea. I’m seriously a genius. Or maybe I’m just on a sugar high from eating these little guys.
So I’m not feeling too hot. Three days of eating out at restaurants, drinking during the day, and walking miles has finally hit me. Yesterday, I tried to workout at 10am and you know what I did? I did a clean and jerk and smacked the bar directly into my chin. I haven’t done that since the first time I tried clean and jerks in a rec center, knowing absolutely nothing about what I was doing. So is my chin bruised? Yes. Is it chubby? Yes. Is my ego bruised? Hell no. I’m tired as balls. And my joints ache. I’m just proud to get through a workout after the weekend. I don’t understand how people drink all the time and still have a great workout. I barely drank in Vegas and I’m a walking train wreck.
But being back in Colorado has reminded me that I’m over the snow. I mean, we have it easy here. The sun is shining, it’s not bone chilling cold, but ughhhhh
Ok, so I need your help. When I moved into my new place, which is the greatest apartment ever (just fyi), I got Amazon Prime along with Netflix. Which is super great EXCEPT I have absolutely no idea what to watch. I need a new series since I finished Homeland, Orange is the New Black, and kind of Breaking Bad (I have to finish that series in small bouts because of its intense depressive nature). So what do I watch now? I need something I can get hooked to. Give me ideas, people!!
Anyone else extremely excited to see the second 300 movie? I AM!!
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked for an hour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- unsweetened shredded coconut, to garnish (optional)
- mini dark chocolate chips, to garnish (optional)
- Add strawberries and raspberries to a blendtec and puree until smooth.
- Then add maple syrup, vanilla, coconut cream, soaked cashews, and coconut oil and blend at the highest power for 10-15 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Now you can do two things. Either pour the mixture into silicone cups OR pour the mixture onto parchment paper, smooth out and garnish with shredded coconut and chocolate chips. Make these treats however you'd like to eat them.
- Place in freeze to freeze for 2+ hours. Serve immediately and store in freezer.
More Valentine’s Day Treats:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for your support with PaleOMG!