What…in the f*ck…is Kanye talking about on Ellen? Did you guys see all that? What the hell is going on? Does HE even know what’s going on? He talks all about how he wants to change the world but he can’t make a full paragraph make any sense. It was like he just kept pulling words out of his bum hole and threw them up, but none of those words were organized in any sort of order. But he’s an “artist” so it somehow makes sense. But it doesn’t. Kind of like these last few sentences.
The only thing that really stuck out to me from all the millions of words he said was when he talked about calling the head of Payless because he wants kids to stop being bullied. THEN DON’T CHARGE $800 FOR YOUR SHOES, KANYE. Ya big d*ck.
Ok, I’m sorry Kanye. Calling people names is mean. I apologize. You’re just the worst.
You know what else is the worst? Changing your name. Well, I wouldn’t know. I haven’t started the process yet. But 9 out of 10 people have told me changing their name was absolutely awful. Even my mom was married before and ended up not changing her name to my dad’s last name since she had changed it and changed it back again. So people always just think my parents are divorced since they have different last names. Nope, just lazy. Just kidding, she’s not lazy. You’re great, mom!
My friend just sent me a website that helps with the whole process and she said it made it so much easier. So I need to actually click on that link and just do it. I’ve decided to remove my middle name, put my last name as my middle name and take my husband’s last name. I love my last name, I can’t imagine losing it all together. But something that I am excited about is changing my signature. My signature is pretty much a squiggly line so now I’m going to take this name change opportunity to make it look like I give a damn when I sign documents. Let’s do this, married life!!
- 3 small zucchinis, shredded
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 8-10 basil leaves, sliced + extra for garnishing
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Shred zucchinis, place between two paper towels and place a heavy dish on top to help pull out the excess liquid.
- Place a large oven safe sauté pan over medium heat. Add italian sausage, onion, and garlic clove to pan and break sausage apart with a wooden spoon. Cook until meat is browned and no pink remains. Remove from heat. Whisk together eggs, basil, red pepper flakes and salt then pour into pan with sausage and onion. Then add in shredded zucchini that has excess water removed. Mix to combine completely then place extra basil leaves throughout pan on top of the egg mixture.
- Place in oven to bake for 25 minutes or until eggs do not jiggle in the middle of the pan. Slice and eat!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!