I mentioned yesterday on my instagram stories how everyone is doing the 10 year challenge and that’s something I’m going to stay far away from. I don’t need a reminder photo to tell me that I’m more pale, have more wrinkles and an ass that’s effected by gravity every single day. I’m cool. BUT thankfully something has improved in the last 10 years – my skin. It’s been 10 years of hard work with my skin but I’m finally to the point that I can leave the house without any makeup on at all and still feel confident. And that’s even more possible with Tula’s newest product, Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm!
This new Brightening Eye Balm is AWESOME!! It gives you immediate cooling, hydration and glow while helping with the look of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. It’s the size of a lipstick so you can easily pack it with you in your purse and use on-the-go and re-apply throughout the day because YES, you can even apply it over makeup!! So cool! Instantly you’ll see a brighter looking eyes that looks more energized, even on the craziest of days.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate – a probiotic strain that helps hydrate and lock in moisture
- Caffeine – tightens and firms the look of skin
- Aloe, Apple & Watermelon – hydrates and fills in lines & wrinkles
- Blueberry – rich in antioxidants, hydrates and protects the skin.
- Lentil – conditions and protects
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – conditions and nourishes dry skin
- Hyaluronic Acid – super hydrator, keeps skin looking plump
And it’s 100% free from alcohol, fragrance, parabens, phalates, mineral oil, sodium laurel sulfate, and is completely cruelty-free.
Here’s how to use it –
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin like normal. I always use Tula’s Illuminating Serum to lock in moisture and give me a glow throughout the day.
- You can still use your favorite eye cream then apply the Brightening Eye Balm on top! It can be applied 360 degrees around the eye and on the orbital bone for a glow effect.
- Use throughout the day, whenever you need a little instant pick-me-up! And yes, it even helps with dark circles!! It will instantly help with any puffiness, fine lines, and a subtle dewy glow!
You’re going to love this new Eye Balm!! I’ve been using it for a couple weeks now and I swear my eyes are looking brighter every time I use it! And remember, you can always give Tula a try for 20% off when you use code PALEOMG. That discount can be used on just one product or multiple! But if you’re looking for a starting point, I highly recommend the four products below! They will make your skin glow from the inside and out!
Shop My Favorite Tula Brightening Products That I Use Together
And don’t forget to use code PALEOMG at check for 20% off your order!
This post is brought to you by Tula, a product I use and truly love! This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!