I hate when you have to pee but you kind of forget about it while you are driving, until you get in your house, then suddenly you’ve pulled your pants down in the living room (in front of your roommate) as you run to the bathroom. No? That’s never happened to you? Cool.
The dumpster outside my house smells like lavender. I like that. I like that a lot.
My Colorado world is very quiet right now. It’s probably because this soccer player named Tebow is playing right now. That soccer playin’ sonofab*tch. I’m kidding, I know Tebow plays tennis. But I’m pretty thankful for the calmness among the world. You know why?? BECAUSE A MARATHON OF GLEE IS ON! Holy sh*t balls. They are dancing to ‘Barbara Streisand’ by Duck Sauce. No no, not dancing, flash mobbing. I seriously want to flash mob more than anything in the world. I wish I were kidding. I’m a really terrible dancer BUT I have no shame so I would be epiiiiic in those situations.
Hey so you know how I’ve talked about having this stuff called acne, it’s still really stupid dumb. So I got a peel done. If you don’t know what that is, the jist of it is…they spread acid on my face, it burns really bad, then my face peels off. SH*T I’m sexy. These men be chasin’ me down! That was a lie. At least CoverGirl is still begging for me to be their new spokes model. Begging.
But seriously, my face lady told me not to pick at my skin. My peeling skin. Are you effing kidding me? Have you ever had a sunburn that peeled? Did you just let the skin sit on your body as you went on with your day? Sh*t no you didn’t. That’s weird, and gross. It’s like having a booger hanging out of your nose and you not picking it because it’s not “socially acceptable” to pick your nose in public. Complete bullsh*t if you ask me. So I’ve been picking…a lot. Why else do we have nails? Duh.
- Plug in your waffle iron. You don't have a waffle iron? Why? Because it's the most pointless tool in the kitchen and is only useful for one kind of food. True. But buy one. Waffles are awesome.
- Whisk your eggs in a medium-large sized bowl.
- Add your coconut milk and whisk together with eggs.
- Next add your almond flour and mix together.
- Then add your shredded coconut, arrowroot powder, baking soda and mix together.
- Lastly, add in your honey, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Mix together thoroughly.
- Pour into your waffle iron and cooking until cooked through. It took about 4 minutes for mine to cook through and crisp up.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Breakfast / Treats