Blueberry Chai Granola Smoothies
You know those granola sundae thingamadings that Jamba Juice has? Well, if you don’t, that’s probably a good thing. I’ve never actually tried one, but I want one. It’s granola on top of a smoothie. Do you know how good that is? I didn’t, until I made this. And fell in love. I mean, I would eat granola on a burger and be content, but there is just something delicious about freezing cold granola coated in more goodness. Cool description, Juli. Real cool. Thank the good lord for Steve’s Paleo Goods and his granola. Who needs cereal when you have this stuff? He even has a nut free kind. Wonderful, just wonderful.
So there are some positives about being in California.
#1. It’s warm here. I’ve heard it’s about 40 degrees in Colorado. That’s too cold, in my opinion. If I wanted to be cold, I’d shove snow in my butt crack while sliding face first down a snow hill in the mountains. But since I live in downtown Denver, I don’t really want to do that. And all snow does for us is make our cars slide and makes us look like idiots while we try to walk across ice. And please don’t say your state is so much worse and way colder, that’s why I don’t live in that state. Duh. Colorado is the best 86% of the time, weather wise, so I can complain the other 14% of the time. Like today.
#2. They have the best restaurant, ever. E.A.T. Marketplace has incredibly delicious food. It reminds me of how I would cook at home and the comfort of good for you food. I always talk about their Paleo coffee frappucino things on my instagram. And people always ask me for the recipe. It’s not my recipe people! That’s why I said I just bought it at EAT Marketplace. I even tried to give the ingredients once in the comments and people just kept asking. Read the comments, people!! That’s what they are there for. You lazy bastards. Just kidding, I would do the same. Anywho, they have amazing, organic food AND crazy desserts. Paleo and gluten free. The other day, they have this giant cake that was a gluten free german chocolate cake with cookies on top. I almost died. Actually, I almost bought a slice, but I’m trying to keep my sugar intake low while I’m here. Which isn’t going to work very well when Vanessa from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind comes tomorrow with her famous Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes. Seriously, I would throw rocks at children to get my hands on this dessert. It’s that good. I’m not sure if that means much because I don’t really like kids, but I don’t tend to throw rocks at them either, so take it however you’d like. This cake is good. I’m going to post pictures of it tomorrow. I know you were worried.
#3. Last but not least, they have the best ART/Chiropractor EVER out here. Like, seriously. Mark Banasiak of Wine Country Chiropractic is changing my life out here. I’ve mentioned a couple times how bad my hips are hurting recently, and it’s finally gotten to the point that I can no longer squat. My hamstrings have stopped working and all pain is shooting to my hip flexors. It’s crazy. I’ve never experienced such pain, even when I was competing in CrossFit and working out multiple times a day. Now, everything hurts. If I sit for more than an hour, my hips hurt so bad that it’s hard to even stand up straight. So Mark is working out the kinks. He took some xrays and figured out I have an extra vertebrae (which is fairly normal) and we are figuring out how to fix the issues that can sometimes be caused by that little extra guy. And that one of my legs is 3/4 of an inch shorter than the other. Silly body. But going there has been fantastic. I cuss my face off while he pokes and stretches me, but it’s heaven afterwards. After this cookbook is done, I have no clue who I’m going to see in Denver that is nearly as good. Poop.
Those were long, drawn out thoughts.
I wanna get chocolate wasted!!!!!Print
Blueberry Chai Granola Smoothies
- Yield: 2 1x
- Add all ingredients, except for the Paleo Krunch, to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with Steve’s Paleo Krunch.
Literally cut your two chai tea bags open with scissors, and pour the spices into the blender along with other ingredients.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!