Posted by https://paleomg.com/breakfast-fried-rice/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 4 pieces of bacon, diced
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bag cauliflower rice (10-12 ounces)
- salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 4 eggs, cooked to preference
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Place sweet potatoes on a parchment paper lined baking sheet then toss in melted ghee and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30-35 minutes until browned and soft.
- Place bacon in a large pan and cook until crispy. Remove and set on a paper towel. Remove excess bacon fat, leaving behind 2 tablespoons. Add breakfast sausage and break up to cook until no pink remains and slight crispy. Remove and set aside with bacon.
- Place peppers and onion in a pan and cook for about 8-10 minutes, until peppers are browned and onion is translucent. Add garlic cloves and salt and cook for another minute or two.
- Lastly, add cauliflower rice, a bit more salt and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add coconut aminos, sriracha, sesame oil, and coconut vinegar along with the breakfast sausage and bacon, and the cooked sweet potatoes. Toss to coat and completely combined.
- Top breakfast fried rice with eggs cooked to your own preference and cilantro and green onions!