SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL!
Brightening The Skin Before Your Makeup
I’ve been lucky enough to work with Tula for years now and it continues to be a skincare brand I use every single day. I switch through their products on a regular basis depending on what my skin needs at that moment…sometimes I use the pro-glycolic 10% resurfacing toner after I work out to buff away sweat and debris when I don’t have time for a shower, sometimes I use the acne clearing + tone correcting gel when my skin is flaring up around my period, and sometimes I use the illuminating serum when my skin is looking a little dull.
But then there are the products I use every single day, no matter how my skin is acting:
- The cooling & brightening eye balm – This balm not only helps your eyes look brighter and more awake, but it cools on contact to help with puffiness, which I definitely need these days with how much work and time went into my fitness program
- The beauty sleep overnight repair treatment – If you live in a dry climate and battle dry skin, this treatment will bring life back into your skin! You’ll actually wake up with softer feeling skin because of it!
- The blurring & moisturizing primer – This product is so popular and loved by all that it’s been sold out for a while now, but you can get on their list to be notified once it’s back! This is my FAVORITE makeup primer – I even wear it when I’m not wearing makeup that day because it gives this great color and blur effect to the skin!
And since Tula is constantly busting their ass to create new and creative products, I’m excited to tell you about the brighten up smoothing primer gel that just launched yesterday! If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on the blurring & moisturizing primer, this brand new primer gel is here to make your skin just as beautiful and help your makeup stay in place throughout the day!
This primer gel is a non-comedogenic formula that grips onto makeup without clogging pores! In this product, you’ll find probiotics (like all Tula products) to help your skin maintain its balance, yuzu to brighten skin’s appearance, and willowherb to help calm blemish-prone skin (hiiiiii). As soon as you put it on, you’ll feel an instant cooling and refreshing sensation that helps calm the look of irritation. And just all the other Tula products I love so much, it’s free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, formaldehyde, gluten, silicone, synthetic fragrance, and many other questionable ingredients. Plus they NEVER test on animals!!
Using this product is quite simple –
- Cleanse your face
- Apply any of your normal products to the skin
- Use the brighten up smoothing primer gel after your products and before your makeup
- Apply your make then enjoy how great it looks throughout the day
Just a few simple steps and you’ll have brighter, happier skin in no time! I’ve been using Tula for probably 3 years now and I’m always so impressed by every single new product they release! And I feel no different about this primer gel! This will be my new go-to before I put on any sort of makeup. If you have dry skin, or oily skin, or acne-prone skin, or anything in between, Tula is here to not only problem solve what works for you, but help you skin THRIVE. I always get messages from people thanking me for introducing them to Tula and I hope you have the same exact experience as them! And remember, whenever you place a Tula order, use code PALEOMG and you’ll receive 15% off your entire order!! Let me know what you think of this product once you get your hands on it! Hopefully you love it as much as I do.
Shop All My Favorite Tula Products
Code PALEOMG for 15% off your Tula Order!
This post is brought to you by Tula, a product I use and truly love! This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!