Hello, gorgeous! If you’re just joining me here on PaleOMG since last week, welcome to the new and improved PaleOMG! I am seriously so excited for it and wanted to give you guys a little run down of the website so you can see all the fun new things on the site!
- On the home page, you’ll find all the posts that have been happening recently on the blog. But if you want to search only the food, fashion or fitness, click on one of those and you can easily scroll through those posts.
- When you put your cursor over food, you can choose exactly what you are looking for or you can check out my recipe index under “all recipes” for even faster searching!
- If you’re looking to ask a general question or just talk to other people in the PaleOMG community, click on the community tab and you’ll be brought into a forum to chat with other people! I recently asked the question what people thought of the new site and if you had any recommendations or changes you’d like to see! I’ll also soon be adding a gluten free/paleo restaurant list of places I’ve tried and then all you awesome people can add any you’ve tried as well. Any topic you have, put it in the forum and I’ll definitely respond and I’m hoping others will too!
- There are 3 ways to sign up for my newsletter! 1. A pop up will come to your screen and you just need to enter your info. 2. At the top of the site, off to the right, you can click “subscribe by email” and it will lead you to the pop up. OR 3. At the bottom of the site where it says “hungry for more” you can click that and it will lead you to the pop up. Boom, don’t miss a beat!
- If you want to search for something in the site and you use the search button found at the right in the top hand corner, as you start typing what you’d like to see, results will begin to show up along with the picture of the recipe and all you have to do is choose exactly what you want right there!
- Do you ever want to know what is most popular on the site as of recently? Well now you will know! On the right hand column, you’ll find my top 3 most popular posts so you’ll never miss out on what other people are loving!
- My site is now mobile friendly! No more issues with searching on your phone any more! So if you’re in the grocery store and need to find something right away, now it will be a breeze!
So that’s that! Hope you love the new site and I can’t wait to hear back from you guys about what you think! Now for the food! Huge thank you to the person who emailed me and asked me to make a dish like this! Here you go, you wonderful reader you!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss butternut squash in 1-2 tablespoons of ghee. Place butternut squash on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt. Roast butternut squash for 25-30 minutes until browned and fork tender.
- When there is 10 minutes left for cooking the butternut squash, place a pot filled with water over medium high heat. Bring to boil.
- While water heats up, place a medium cast iron skillet over medium heat and add 3 tablespoons of browned butter. Once hot, add garlic and sage leaves. Once sage leaves become crispy, about 2-3 minutes, place gnocchi in boiling water. Boil the gnocchi until they float (follow directions on package) then remove them with a slotted spoon and add them into the sage browned butter still over medium heat. Cook gnocchi on both sides for about 1 minutes then add in butternut squash and toss to coat everything in browned butter.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of truffle salt and black pepper then eat up, gnocchi buttercup!
Make & Serve This Dish With:
More Comfort Food Grain-Free Pasta Dishes:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
21DSD RECIPES / Vegetarian / Veggies