Come With Me to Burgundy, France!
This trip sold out in about an hour!! You guys are amazing!! But not to worry, you can sign up for the waitlist in case anything changes! Click here to get on the waitlist!
Guess what?!! I’m going to Europe for the first time! And I’m hopefully going with YOU! I’ve teamed up with Custom Experiences to put together a trip that’s all about food, wine, working out and exploring! After doing a group trip to Costa Rica in 2016, I decided it was time to host another trip but in a completely different location. A much further location. So here are the specifics –
- The trip will be May 12-17 to Burgundy, France
- There are 15 spots available for the trip
- The trip will cost $2395 + airfare and that price will include breakfast and dinner every day, transportation and accommodations, and any of the events and excursions we have planned.
Now let’s talk about the itinerary we have planned so far!
Day 1 – Arrival in Paris
- Arrive at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) by 9:00 AM and be shuttled directly to your boutique hotel located in the city centre of Paris. We will most likely kick everything off spending the day exploring the French capital on a guided walking tour and see symbolic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, the Louvre…etc. At night, we will enjoy an opening dinner together in a local restaurant.
Day 2 – Depart for Burgundy
- After we wake up in Paris, we will head to Burgundy, one of the most beautiful regions of France, famous for its rich history and wine! On our way there, we will visit one of the most emblematic French castles, Fontainebleau and its gardens then get settled in our new home for the week in a typical French village and explore the gardens and the huge park of the property. For dinner, we will enjoy a typical Burgundy dinner prepared by our very own French Chef.
Day 3 – Wine & French Gastronomy
- We will start off the day in the French countryside with a workout together then enjoy some coffee, pastries, and croissants straight from the boulangerie. Then we will head out for a day in Beaune to sip wine with Nicole & Pierre, our wine tasting extraordinaries! And duh, another amazing dinner prepared by our very own French Chef.
Day 4 – Adventure Day
- Since we indulged in delicious cheese and Burgundy wine the day before, it is time for some much needed outdoor activity! In the morning we will head out on a biking tour along the canal de Bourgogne and see the picturesque farmland of Burgundy. Then enjoy lunch somewhere by the canal, try escargots and have a glass of “kir”, the traditional drink of the region. Then we can spend the afternoon hiking, playing pétanque or relaxing. Whatever you want! Then we will have our final dinner with our French Chef! If weather permits, we can have a picnic on the grounds of the chateau and celebrate our last night in Burgundy.
Day 5 – Return to Paris
- After a workout and breakfast in Burgundy, we will head back to Paris to enjoy another day visiting the beautiful city. This will include a food tour through Paris where we’ll take go to authentic places where we have a real taste of Paris food. Then we’ll take a cruise on the Seine river and admire the most beautiful monuments Paris has to offer.
Day 6 – Relaxation & Departure
- Wake up in Paris and depart at any time of the day. Feel free to ask the trip leader for any suggestions to get back to the airport or if you choose to spend an extra day in Paris!
So if you’re prepped and ready to go on the trip, all you have to do is SIGN UP HERE! And if you have any sort of questions, you can ASK THEM HERE! Remember, there are 15 spots available for this trip so be sure to lock in your spot ASAP before all spots are gone! Can’t wait to meet some of you guys in France!!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!