Posted by https://paleomg.com/easy-breakfast-casserole/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 tablespoons fat of choice (coconut oil or butter or ghee, etc.), melted
- 1 large sweet potato or yam, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 10 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9x12 baking dish.
- Toss diced sweet potatoes in fat and sprinkle with salt
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add breakfast sausage and yellow onion. Cook until no pink remains in meat.
- Place meat mixture in baking dish, add sweet potatoes and spinach then add eggs along with salt and garlic powder and mix until well combine.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until eggs are set in the middle.