I’m currently in Mexico right now, getting distracted every 2 minutes while trying to write this post, all because I want to watch the sunrise. Then I want to watch the clouds change color. Then I just want to watch the ocean. Mexico is very distracting. And Mexico is hard on my skin. Honestly, any change is hard on my skin. Whenever I go somewhere other than Colorado, my face breaks out. And people will give me all kinds of recommendations to help my skin, but at the end of the day, my skin just doesn’t like change. So when I travel, I simply embrace the breakouts (while b*tching a lot, obviously) and I do whatever I can to lend a helping hand in the meantime. Before I left for Mexico last week, I knew this normal skin-fiasco would occur since it does every time, so as I packed I threw in a couple Tula Holiday Gift Sets to help a girl out as soon as I landed. And they definitely have come in handy.
There is no better time to load up on Tula products than the holiday season. Their gift sets ARE THE BEST! You can get full size products for WAY cheaper or you can test out some travel size products before you commit to the full size. And yes, you also save some money when you’re buying products for your friends and family. If your family members don’t want you saving a few bucks when you’re helping them out with their skin, you don’t need them in your life. Saving money is the best. The damn best. And you’re going to save A TON on these holiday gift sets –
- Glow Getters 6 Piece Kit – This kit is a $122 value, but it will only cost you $68!! But when you use code PALEOMG, it will only cost you $55! That’s over 50% off!
- Balance, Brighten + Blow 7 Piece Skin Routine Kit – This kit is a $174 value, but it will only cost you $98! But when you use code PALEOMG, it will cost you only $79!!
- Glow All Out 8 Piece Kit – This one is BIG! This kit is a $256 value, but it will only cost you $119 when you use code PALEOMG!
Now if you’re looking for something smaller or something more for a stocking stuffer, check out these kits –
- Skin Stars 2 Piece Stocking Stuffer – This $30 value kit will only cost you $19 with code PALEOMG.
- Brighter Days 3 Piece Stocking Stuffer – This $48 value kit will only cost you $27 with code PALEOMG
- Nourishing & Brightening Cosmic Hydrogel Mask – This $40 value with 4 hydrogel masks inside will only cost you $22 with code PALEOMG
While I’ve been in Mexico, I’ve had a strict routine of Tula products to get my skin back on track as it acclimates to the change in climate –
- Step 1: Purifying Face Cleanser (travel size)
- Step 2: Acne Clearing + Tone Correcting Gel
- Step 3: Nourishing & Brightening Cosmic Hydrogel Mask
- Step 4: Hydrating Day & Night Cream (travel size)
With each day, my skin gets a little better and a little brighter, especially after using the Hydrogel Mask. That mask is AWESOME!! It makes your skin feel so hydrated and luminous!
Every time I post about Tula products, I always get messages and comments from people saying how much they love Tula and how amazing it’s been for their skin! Not only does it help with acne, but it helps bring skin back to life! If you’re dealing with any dullness, Tula will change that right-quick! You’re going to love these kits and you’re going to especially love the Hydrogel Mask. I wish I would have packed 10 more with me on this trip!
Check Out All the Tula Holiday Sets
See All My Favorite Tula Staples Below
Code PALEOMG for 20% off!
This post is brought to you by Tula, a product I use and truly love! This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!