Instagram Outfit Round-Up
Happy day after 4th of July! I have a feeling that A LOT of people have hangovers today. I’m happy to say I’m not one of them. I steered clear of the alcohol yesterday since I have a vacation coming up that will include many fun cocktails. I spent my 4th of July cooking, writing up new posts, and working on some new projects! Oh, and eating Peach Cobbler at 10pm. But I hope you had a super fun 4th filled with the people you love the most while outside soaking up every second of the summer sun. Man I love summer so damn much!!
In case you haven’t done any online shopping this holiday weekend, I’m listing some of my favorite brands that are having sales at the moment! Hopefully this helps you find some cute looks while saving some money for other summer adventures!
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 50% off throughout the store
- American Eagle – 25-50% off everything
- Anthropologie – extra 50% off sales
- Athleta – extra 20% off sale items
- Banana Republic – 50% off sale items, women’s styles 40% off, men’s styles 30% off
- Colleen Rothschild – 20% off sitewide with code FIREWORKS
- Express – up to 50% off everything
- Good American – extra 25% off select sale items
- Goodnight Macaroon – extra 40% off flash sale with code JULY40
- H&M – additional 20% off sale items
- J.Crew – extra 50% off sale styles with code BIGGEST
- J.Crew Factory – 50-70% off everything
- LOFT – 40% off almost everything else with code HBDUSA & Free shipping plus 60% off summer best styles
- Lucky Brand – 75% off sale styles
- Madewell – 25% off summer must-haves with code FIREWORK
- NastyGal – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom Rack – up to 70% off tees, totes, swim, sun and more
- Old Navy – up to 60% off everything
- Pottery Barn – 15% off $100 or more, 20% off $500 or more, 25% off $1,000 or more, 30% off $3,000 or more
- Target – 20% off women’s swimwear with code SWIM
- Ted Baker – up to 60% off
- Tory Burch – up to 70% off when you take an extra 30% off with code EXTRA30
- ULTA – online only – summer sale all up to 50% off
- Urban Outfitters – take an extra 40% off all sale items
- Wayfair – up to 75% off outdoor, lighting, decor and more
- West Elm – 20% off your entire purchase with code JULY4TH
- Williams Sonoma – up to 75% off cookware, bakeware, cutlery, electrics, homekeeping and outdoor
Now let’s get into some outfits I’ve been sporting lately! High waisted shorts are all the rage this summer and I LOVE it! They make your legs look so much longer and I love that they stay in place unlike shorts that are snug around the hips. And if light teal isn’t your color, you can find these in 5 different colors AND on sale for 50% off right now!
This dress makes me feel like I belong in the Hamptons. I’ve never been to the Hamptons nor do I know what they are like, but this is how I perceive everyone to dress. And unlike many maxi dresses on the market, this one is shorter in length so you don’t have to worry about what shoes to wear and the length it will be off the floor. And right now it’s 30% off!
I’m so proud of my husband! He’s been taking my photos lately and he’s doing such a good job. What a gem. Anywho, I wore this outfit out to dinner with him a week or so ago and I just found the jacket and the espadrilles both on sale!
This was a look I wore out to dinner one night at Quiero Arepas. I met a total stranger who just moved here and luckily we clicked! She was the cutest, just like this skirt! I LOOOOOVE this skirt. It’s super high waisted, really lightweight, and it’s nice and loose around the hips. It just fits like a glove! And it’s on sale for 30% off along with the jackets and sneakers!
The midi length dresses are my favorite length this summer, I think they just look so flattering. And this one is crazy affordable AND comfortable. I’m heading to Mexico in a couple weeks and this dress is definitely coming with me!
I LOVE overalls, but they can be pretty uncomfortable sometimes. But these overalls are made from jersey material so they are crazy comfortable all day long. And it ties around the waist so you get to decide how tight or how loose you want to wear it.
Another husband photo. He’s the best. This lightweight dress is such a good one for summer. It comes in 5 different patterns, ties in the back, and it also has pockets!
I wore this look a few weeks ago while out to dinner with my girlfriends at a restaurant called Safta. If you haven’t been, go now! It was fantastic. But definitely wear a flowy dress since almost everything is made from chickpeas and will make you bloat like a MF. This is one of my favorite flowy dresses of the summer. It’s short sleeve, super soft, and it never clings around the hips. It’s awesome and it’s now on sale for 50% off!
I wore this look just the other day while out running errands and meeting a friend for coffee. Even though jeans can be a bad idea in the summer, these ones were perfect on a rainy day, especially since they are curvy and extremely soft and comfortable.
What is my face here? It’s hard to tell. But what I do know is that my husband and I found this cute little lake area while driving around one day and it made me want to pack of picnic. Will I ever actually do that? Hard pass. Eating outside with ants is not something I want to do much of as an adult. But it was a cute little spot for a quick photo, right? Right.
I absolutely love summer dresses. No trying to squeeze into jeans or shorts. Dresses go on easily and you don’t have to constantly pull them up or down throughout the day. Especially this one! It cinches around the waist but it’s loose enough around the hips. And it comes in 6 different colors!
This is the type of outfit I’ve been wearing most days while out running errands and heading to the coffee shop to work. I’ve been loving the stretchy crop tops with high waisted pants, especially joggers. These joggers are a couple years old so they aren’t available anymore, but I’ve linked 3 similar pairs!
This dress has been my favorite ever since I bought it back in November and wore it to a wedding in New Zealand. So when another friends wedding came up a couple weeks ago and I hadn’t thought about what I was wearing until that day, I pulled this guy back out of the closet! It’s seriously the most comfortable, beautiful, and flattering dress I’ve ever owned. It also comes in blue and plum!
Last but not least, one more husband photo. Can we take a minute to appreciate the giant lips next to me? In another life, I’ll have lips like that. Until then, I’ll be over drawing mine like a MF. This is another outfit favorite for me. I LOVE high waisted skirts like this one. They make my legs look longer and I’m never worried about the skirt riding up or down. And this skirt is 50% off right now and comes in 5 different colors!
I hope this post gives you some summer wardrobe inspiration! I may be compensated through affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for your support with PaleOMG!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!