Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
Happy Instant Pot Tuesday!! It’s time for yet another instant pot recipe and this one is STUPID EASY! I always get people asking if an instant pot is worth the money and it TOTALLY is. I use it at least once week now to make a new easy recipe or have a big easy dinner. It’s especially worth it when you’re having guests over and need to spend your time on your house being clean more than the food. I love mine so much and I really do use it more than my slow cooker!
Speaking of easy, I just recently got these baby back ribs delivered straight to my doorstep with ButcherBox and didn’t feel like grilling them up for hours, which is why I threw them in the instant pot. And I get my newest ButcherBox today which I’m pumped about because I just put an add-on to my order for breakfast sausage and burger patties. I’ve been having a hard time finding good quality pork sausage at the store so I’m loading up every month in my ButcherBox so I don’t even have to worry about it! Plus burger patties make life way easier on a weeknight!
So I’m a bit tempted to try out Amazon Fresh. Since I usually buy my groceries at Whole Foods and now Amazon owns Whole Foods, getting my groceries delivered with the same products that are at my normal grocery store is very tempting! My friend was telling me about it the other day and he says the produce is even more fresh than what you get at the store. And then you don’t end up making a ton of impulse purchases since you pick exactly what you need. I need that. I have a food impulse problem.
I’ve seriously been drowning in work lately so taking out grocery shopping from my to-do list (since I do it multiple times per week) sounds extremely lovely. Have you tried it yet? You have to pay a monthly fee but my friend said he’s already saved so much by not buying those impulse purchases so it definitely evens itself out. I think I may try it out since they have a 30 day free trial! What do you guys think??
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (+more for dipping)
- 1 cup beef broth
- cilantro, for garnish
- Remove the membrane from the bottom side of the ribs by running a knife under the skin and then use a paper towel to grip and pull back to remove.
- Season ribs with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes on the meat side of the ribs. Then brush the ribs with 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Pour beef broth in the basin of the instant pot then place the rack on top (that comes with the instant pot) and place the baby back ribs inside the pot, standing on their side, wrapping around the inside of the pot.
- Secure the lid, close off the pressure valve, turn on and press manual to high pressure and press the up button until the time hits 30 minutes then let the valve naturally release (for more tender ribs) or quick release. I let mine naturally release for 10 minutes.
- While the instant pot naturally release, preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil. When the valve has released, remove ribs and brush with another 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce then place in the oven to broil and brown for 5 minutes.
- Serve with BBQ sauce on the side and garnish with cilantro.
More Rib Ideas!
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!