Don’t let the crap picture fool you, this was definitely a delicious meal AND super easy to make. Crock pots are epic. They do all the work, all you have to do is turn the thing on and let the smell wake you up in the morning…that is, if you like to smell meat in the morning. To each their own.
Be sure to check out the new “Grocery List Helper” at the bottom of the recipe. This is a list of where i get my ingredients, specifically in order to save money! I tend to go to 2-3 grocery stores in a day or within 2 days. If you think you don’t have the time for that, rearrange your priorities. If you want to be healthy and feed your body right, while on a budget, make some sacrifices and search for the deals before you hit the grocery stores. You can find all grocers sales flyers online!
- Pull out that handy crockpot of yours!
- Add in your broth, coconut milk, onions, garlic, mushrooms, and spice to your crock pot and mix together.
- Make a little room in your crockpot around the mushroom mix and plop that cute little rump roast in the pot.
- Turn on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Then you eat it!! Holy crap, THAT WAS EASY!!
Grocery List Helper:
- Beef Rump Roast: on sale at Whole Foods for $4.99/lb
- Low sodium chicken broth: King Soopers
- Onions, garlic, mushrooms: King Soopers–onions and mushrooms were on sale
- Spices: Kroger (duh)
- Coconut milk: I usually buy mine at Whole Foods or King Soopers–usually around $1.19/can
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Beef / Crockpot